I’m missing work these days. Missing in the sense that I was really, really enjoying my last gig. It may sound strange to some people but I really liked the place I was working at and the people I was working with. Sure, everyone has their ‘moments’ but overall, I found myself quite content.
Again, I liked the people I was working with and one guy in particular really astounded me one day when I happened to be walking by and noticed something he had up on his screen.
I know a lot of people who either draw for a living or have a passion for it. Lots of very talented people who are always talking about learning how to use the computer to create artwork. Even the most talented of people find themselves in something of an uphill battle trying to find the same deftness they have with more traditional means of creating art.
Well, the guy I worked with? He got there. Take a look:
And click on the image to go over to his website where you’ll see and incredible display of his work. Personally, I’m amazed he‘s not doing this to earn his keep.
No comments:
Post a Comment